Saturday, March 14, 2009

Something a little different

I have a super cute friend named Kim. Yes, same one. I don't think she won the dress, though. too bad it really was made for her. We were kind of just acquaintances until we both found each others blogs. Now we're faithful readers and commenters.

(is that a word? Commenters? If my big brother Greg had made it up it would be. On our motor home trip to Mexico in 1980 while playing Boggle or Scrabble....He would say it counted. Greg was always making up new words so when someone asked if a word was in the dictionary we told them yes...Greg's Dicitonary....Gregtionary?)

Back on task...

Kim is having a givaway. She is very creative and she is making me something mysterious. Because I made one of the first five comments on her blog today. Part of the contest is to pay it forward soooo I ..er..get to offer the same opportunity for you. Except that you get something made by me. That's the prize. Deal with it, it's the only way I can get something made by Kim. It might even be good! Maybe really good.

Here
are the rules and guidelines:

The first five people to respond to this post will get something made by me! My choice. For YOU!

1. I make no guarantees that you will like what I make!

2. What I create will be just for you.

3. It'll be done this year. Hopefully sooner than later.

4. You have no clue what it's going to be. It may be sewn, framed, written, vinyl or something totally random that I come up with on a whim. I may even bake you something and mail it to you. Who knows? Not you.

5. I reserve the right to do something extremely strange.

The catch? There is always a catch. This should probably be in small print! The catch is that you must re-post this on your blog and offer the same to the first 5 people who do the same on your blog. Spread the love!

So, the first 5 people to do so and leave a comment telling me they are doing it too win a FAB-U-LOUS homemade gift by me! (I know...that could either be cool or scary) Who knows! :)Be sure to post pictures of what you won when you recieve it! :)

Leave me a comment telling me that you're going to do it too. The first five get something amazing from me!


15 comments:

Goings on at the Glenn's said...

I like this game. I hope it is something good! I can't wait to have something made by my good friend Jenny!

Jenna said...

I'm playing this game because YOU are coming out this weekend, I am pregnant (always craving snackies) and I believe you can whip up something mean in the kitchen...please no spinach this time though. :)

Jenny-Jenny said...

Oh miss Jenna. I am ready...do I need to bring any special Washington ingredients? ooooh. Now I won't be able to think about anything but treats for Jenna. hmmm...

Jenny-Jenny said...

Wait my comments don't count...

Unknown said...

HUM....that's good that your comments don't count then cause I'm in! woohoo!

Jenna said...

Living breathing crabs...we can use butter from Utah.

Rhonda said...

So, if YOUR comments don't count....am I "IN?" I really have to go back and concentrate on those rules.

I have a short attention span. LOL

Concentrate. Concentrate.

Rhonda said...

YIKES.

I concentrated.

I read.

I re-read the rules.

I guess I am disqualified as I can not have two contests going that I have to be so "awake" for. LOL

Next time.

Told you I have a short attention span.

Justica said...

Dang I lost...that is not common. Well I'll just do it anyways I think :)Nice idea

Jenny-Jenny said...

Nope. Jessica, you are actually only number 4 on the people who count for the contest count. OOh just wait til I make something for you!!

Dawn said...

I don't have a blogspot but I want something made by you! Or even purchased! How about some of those yummy corn chips?

Jenny-Jenny said...

I will bring some of the chips!! And maybe some of my homemade salsa. ('course your salsa is pretty amazing too. maybe some blackberry jam. how much CAN I fit in one carry on? We're about to find out!!)

Anonymous said...

I want blackberry jam!

Jenny-Jenny said...

JoLyn, Only if you promise to come in September and help me pick!!

Goings on at the Glenn's said...

have fun with your contest! I saw that you had 14 comments already and got jealous. I have 2 total and none of them are me. I am excited to see what you will make me! ooohh I can't wait!