Wednesday, October 17, 2018

Traveling Jewelry Kit

My youngest is about to serve a mission for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints and she wanted to find a way to take her jewelry with her in a way that will keep it nice and untangled. Years ago my older daughter made me a kit to put things in and it inspired us to make something similar for Denise's small things.
We use this one as a knitting travel kit.
It holds needles and other small tools needed for knitting.
 This is what we came up with for jewelry.
With button/ribbon closure
Earrings in flannel and rings and necklaces in zipbags.

A silk envelope for anything special.

snap enclosure (velcro will work well here but we were concerned about the silk with velro)

1 comment:

JoLyn said...

You made one of these for my knitting! I love it!!