Wednesday, September 23, 2009

16 and then some

The Bean
is one creatively minded chic.
At sixteen she...
wears basketball shorts -almost exclusively (pretty sure she hasn't put on a pair of pants since March. She wears dresses to church but always has a pair of shorts underneath, "it's just more comfortable that way.")
Has a swimming class first period
Loves Frisbee and Slurpies and Tie Dye and Converse

Last week The Beaner got her drivers license. She didn't want to but now that she has it...
Oh the joy that freedom brings!!

She wants to drive people everywhere, "Can I take Fashionista to the library?" "Can Coolio and I go rent a movie?" "Thing 1 and I are going to get Slurpies... K?"

And I say, "We're out of milk, will you go get some?" and "Will you take Fashionista to piano lessons?" and "YES! You can go get Slurpies, bring me one!"And we are a happy family.

5 comments:

Linda said...

What a great helper! You've done a great job, Mom and Dad!

Goings on at the Glenn's said...

Congratulations Beaner! That is exciting and I am sure it is nice for everyone. Way to go.

Rogers said...

No way is she old enough to have a driver's license. It seems like I was just having a baby and teaching her piano. But yay for her!!

peterandholly said...

I love The Beaner!
And you too, Miss Jenny!

Bandanamom said...

You have been nominated for the kreative Blogger award! See my latest post for details!

www.bandanamom.blogspot.com