Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Bike Jerseys ROCK!

I've decided that Bike Jerseys need to be promoted in new ways.
Why?
Because they have 3 pockets in the back.
They are made of super comfy fabric.
And they're cute.

Let's just say a jersey is
The Cyclist's Bat Utility Belt

When I'm on the bike I keep an extra gel in one, pepper spray
in another, (for those scary stray dogs)
a cell phone in the other, (and usually a camera).

Just think, if you had one for yard work and another for housecleaning
how efficient you could be.
When doing housework you could have the ipod in one,
the feather duster in another
and the toilet brush in the other.

And yard work? Water bottle in one, spade in another,
and phone in the other.

I tell you these shirts are AWESOME!
Where would you like to wear one?
And, what would you put in the pockets?

9 comments:

mike J said...

I wouldn't say mine is cute but very comfortable. If you were a math teacher you could keep chalk, a protractor, and a spare bow tie in your pockets. Someone should really market these things!

Linda said...

Well, mine would have a chew toy, small box of dog biscuits and a pooper scooper. However, I'm not all that crazy about the icky end of the pooper sccoper either hitting my head or being stuck in that pocket.

Unknown said...

Great idea.
I would wear one hiking & put my camera, a book & water bottle in the pockets

Housewife Savant said...

Hey Jenny-Jenny! I haven't been here (or there, or anywhere) in a while, because of my suffering, stoicly.
How ironic that just today I was thinking of the upcoming concert and how to carry my crap (short of a fanny pack that will alert everyone to the fact that I don't fit in.)
I would wear a jersey to the concert, for sure.

Momma Chae said...

hmm.... ok. I think when I run I would wear one of these and have some mace for the bad guys, some chunks of raw meat for the 4 to 5 dogs that chase me every day, and maybe some bread crumbs so I can leave a trail for my rescuers if I ever stay out past dark and get lost.... :)

Jeanette said...

Thanks for visiting my blog. How great that you are a cyclist. That is some HARD work! And I think I would love one of those shirts.

Joy For Your Journey said...

I think I just want to take up biking. I went mountain biking once in Moab and thought it was the most fun thing I have ever done in my life. Arizona heat and desert isn't as inviting to me though. (We went to Moab in April). Still, it is a hobby I would like to get more into. I didn't know about the cool shirts though. Maybe I should get me one of those first. :-)

Anonymous said...

Ok, you had me right up until toilet brush. I am NOT putting a toilet brush in any jersey pocket.

Dawn said...

Hey! I like the idea, mostly!