Monday, May 3, 2010

A week of How To's and The Blog Cafe

The Blog Cafe is being held at The Pink Purl today. Tracy is a new friend living in Norway. She is crafty and thoughtful. Today we're having hot chocolate and pastries and talking about how we would each spend the winnings from the lottery if they were ours. Head on over, sit a spell, and share your dreams of big money!

I have a blogging goal this week. Over the past while I've been taking pictures of things I've been doing including food I've made so that I could share them with you. This week I will be teaching how to make five things:

1. Duct Tape book bag2. Bike Chain Bracelet
3. Emeril's Chili4. Cinnamon Rolls
5. Duct Tape WalletNow, aren't you excited?

Come back tomorrow and learn a new skill to amaze your friends!

12 comments:

Adventures in MetroLand said...

I am most excited for the Chili! I am on a quest to find the perfect recipe and as such am always looking to try new ones out!

Goings on at the Glenn's said...

Love it! Can't wait. That chili looks good but I am always in the mood for cinnamon rolls!

Mike J said...

Those bike chain bracelets are awesome. Can you teach me how to make them?

Joy For Your Journey said...

YOu sound very resourceful!! I look forward to learning some new things.

The Mothership said...

Sounds like a fun week! I'll be checking back in for sure.

Missed the fashionista in church yesterday. Hope she's not too sick! And sorry, because she probably got it from the boys. sorry!!

Dawn said...

How about this for a thought for today, Cycle Guy? I saw it on a sign: Cars have bumpers, bikers have bones!
I sure did get a fun card in the mail today. Once I realized what it was they were saying, I got a really good laugh!!
I wish I had the energy to do all of those fun things. Once upon a time. . . .
The word for today is 'coids!' What you say when your head is stuffed up with a cold?

JoLyn said...

I'm looking forward to the duct taping lessons. I've always wanted to learn that!

Rogers said...

I *am* excited!! Especially for the duct tape book bag. Parker's been wanting a new scripture case for his NEW scriptures, but we can't find anything we like that is boyish, and that we both agree on. I think this will be perfect. AND he can help make it!!!

fashonista said...

mom ur the best!!:)

everydayMOM said...

Jenny, I was telling the moms in my co-op about the post you did a while back about duct tape. They thought it was so great that one of the moms is going to teach a duct tape crafting class for our co-op! I will definitely send the moms over to check out the projects on your blog! =]

Tracy said...

Hi, Jenny! Thanks for stopping by for hot chocolate and chat--it was such fun on Monday! I can't wait to see all you have in store to share with these things--especially the duct tape! :o) Happy Day ((HUGS))

Twisted Fencepost said...

Sounds like some interesting things going on over there.
I'll be back to see it all!