Monday, October 8, 2018

Daily Study of The Book of Mormon

President Russell M. Nelson Prophet and President of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints has challenged the women of the church to set a goal to read the Book of Mormon, Another Testament of Jesus Christ cover to cover by the end of the year 2018.

I normally read one chapter of the Book of Mormon every day but it tends to be at the end of the day without much effort. It's time for me to take the Prophet's challenge and really study this wonderful book of scripture. 

I hope you'll join me each day in not only learning about an historic group of people who left their home in Jerusalem because of religious persecution and became two great nations in a land of promise, but also in building your testimony of the Savior Jesus Christ. Almost every page of The Book of Mormon testifies and teaches of Jesus Christ, Son of God and Redeemer of the world. 

Like the Bible this book is scripture and when reading scripture with a prayer in your heart you will receive promptings from the Lord through the power of the Holy Ghost.  

I love The Book of Mormon, I have read it many times and each time I spend time really studying in this book I learn something; about the Lord Jesus Christ, about myself, and about how to face my own challenges and life experiences. 

1 comment:

JoLyn said...

I’m so excited to read your posts about the Book of Mormon! This will sure help me in my study.